The photographic additions to Half-Pint since the last email are:
- Daniel's Birthday (link)
- Aaron's Birthday (link)
- a trip to New Jersey (I actually hung out with Giants fans...link)
- Marla and Joshua's wedding (link)
- Michael's Baptism (link)
- a few pictures from Disneyland (these are not my images... they were taken by the Disneyland Staff Pros.)
- and of course, pictures of our adorable little kids - here, here, and our expected third here
The technical changes for Half-Pint are:
- The Blog. Though mentioned last time, bugs are now ironed out and I'm posting as frequently as necessary. It is a good place to get updates about new gallery additions. It is at blog.halfpintprints.com
- Google Earth. I have a small number of photos up now on Google Earth. If you are interested, follow this link: http://www.panoramio.com/kml/?user=1847300. It will ask you what to do with the file:Select "Open with," click "Browse" and select Google Earth from the list. Google Earth will launch and you will see "sskoutas photos" in your "places" window on the left of the Google Earth Screen. 5 images should be available. More to come. Don't have Google Earth? Shame on you. It is very cool. Get it here.
- Google Friend Connect. This is an experimental addition to Half-Pint that may or may not last. Try it out. Let me know what you think. It is on the right hand side of the blog pages.
- RSS / Atom subscriptions. At the bottom of the homepage, you will find an icon for available feeds. Click on it if you wish to subscribe to the gallery update feed. The downside is it will not give you updates for password-protected images. A better option may be to subscribe to the blog. Click here if you would like to do that, or find the ATOM link at the bottom of the blog page.
- If you don’t want to be on this distribution list, email me and you will be removed.
- If you have pictures up here that you don’t want up here, tell me and they will be removed.
- If you have any password concerns with your images, let me know.
- If you want a gallery password protected that isn’t, let me know.
- If you know someone would want to be added, tell them to email me.
- Feel free to share gallery access with others that might be interested.
- Contributions for “The Old Shoebox” and “Photographs and Memories” nostalgia galleries always welcome.