If you're here because you received an email-change password from me, read on. If you need the password, email me (the link can be found at the top of my home page)
If you're on facebook or twitter, let me know if you would be so kind. Thank you.
The last email was June 12, 2008, so the updates for Autumn '08 include:
- Mason's 1st Birthday
- Jay's 30th Birthday
- Our Daughter's 2nd Birthday (with still more images to come from Auntie Michele)
- wee Jake shows off his good looks
- Peanut showing off her ABC's in the video section
- several additions in Landscapes & Wildlife
- don't forget to check out my Father's Day gift. Mommy wrote on the bottom. The kids did everything else.
Technical changes to the site include the addition of this blog, which is still in its infancy, and improvements to video (I've got a bunch of footage to process and post, hopefully soon). Feel free to leave comments here or in the guestbook.
I am obviously falling behind on photo processing and will do the best I can to catch up soon. Next on deck is Daniel's birthday, then Aaron's, a visit to New Jersey, lil' Jake's Baptism, Six Flags, Davis Farm, Small Town Fairs, Andrew's Birthday, Addison's Christening, Zack's Birthday, and so much more.
If you've got nothing to do, see if you can find a few of my pictures on Google Earth. Cool Beans, I say.
Yes, it was a busy and fantastic summer. Hope yours was too.
- If you don’t want to be on this distribution list, email me and you will be removed.
- If you have pictures up here that you don’t want up here, tell me and they will be removed.
- If you have any password concerns with your images, let me know.
- If you want a gallery password protected that isn’t, let me know.
- If you know someone would want to be added, tell them to email me.
- Feel free to share gallery access with others that might be interested.
- Contributions for “The Old Shoebox” and “Photographs and Memories” nostalgia galleries always welcome.